Add to Cart
Natural Zirconia No Allergies Quick Solution Teeth Cosmetic Crowns And Bridges
Natural Zirconia Crowns And Bridges of Dental Lab For Teeth Cosmetic With High Strength
Zirconia is 100% biocompatible and inert that human body does not reject, so no allergies or adverse reactions is exist.
1. Zirconia is 100%biocompatible and inert that human body does not reject, so no allergies or adverse reactions is exist.
2. Zirconia Crowns have all the advantages of both traditional Gold Crowns and Porcelain. Although Gold Crowns are well tolerated, last long and are a good technical choice, many consumers much prefer to have a natural effect that blends into the overall smile. Many also don't want metal in their mouths. In most cases the choice will be between a Porcelain Crown and a Zirconia Crown.
3. Strength and Longevity: Zirconia is virtually indestructible whereas Porcelain crowns are prone to chipping. Crowns have a lifetime of around 10 years. Zirconia should last a lifetime.
4. Cosmetic: Up until recently most crowns are Porcelain which is Fused to a Metal base. Over time, the metal begins to show more and more and the restoration can look opaque and monochromatic, with the tell tale dark grey line at the crown join.
5. The Zirconia Crowns not only look more translucent, but are much stronger than the Porcelain fused to the Metal posts. The Zirconia crowns are milled from a single block of crystal and can be up to five times stronger than a porcelain / metal fuse.
6. Topway Dental Laboratory provide not only conventional CAD/CAM zirconia crown and bridge with porcelain but all zirconia crown and bridge as well. It don't need to make a zirconia coping but the whole crown&bridge are zirconia , which is much more stronger than conventional CAD/CAM zirconia crown&bridge. That's why it is recommend to use for posterior tooth.
7. Topway Dental Laboratory provide 5 years warranty for both conventional CAD/CAM zirconia crown & bridge and full zirconia crown &bridge.
8. Only 3 days , from impression to zirconia crown & bridge.
Temporary /Transition Crowns & Bridges are fabricated on either prepared or preoperative models in dental lab to ensure a precise fit. Further, they can be used in either the anterior or posterior with a maximum 4-unit pontic span. When dental patients need a quick solution to ease the complexities of long-term restorative work, temporaries/transition crowns &bridges can be a great answer. Serve patients with the best dental products even when working with short-term restoratives and choose temporaries/Transition Crowns & Bridges from dental lab.
Our dedicated team of PFM and removable appliance technicians are highly trained and experienced on combination cases. Whether you send us a case to adapt an existing partial to a crown or bridge, or a new case that we start from your preoperative models, Topway dental lab ensure every case you send will meet and exceed all your expectations.